For the latest updates about COVID-19 cases, health advice and restrictions, please see the NSW Health website.
To keep everyone safe and healthy, there are some simple steps we all need to take while visiting the Wollongong CBD. The Wollongong CBD currently falls into the NSW Government's 'Greater Sydney' area, which is subject to specific COVID restrictions.
- Face masks are no longer mandatory, but are recommended in some indoor situations. Stay up to date on NSW Mask guidelines, and Wollongong City Council requirements.
- Physical distancing rules continue to apply. Keep 1.5m space between yourself and others, and follow instructions in each venue you visit.
- Get tested. If you experience even mild symptoms, please get tested. Find out more about symptoms and testing locations on the NSW Health website.
- Check in. Use the Service NSW app to check-in at each venue you visit. Learn more about your responsibilities and how to check in on the NSW Health website.
- Follow restrictions on gathering sizes that apply in homes and public outdoor spaces. Learn how many people can gather under current regulations.
- Stay up to date. Follow Wollongong City Council and NSW Health to ensure that you're on top of the latest health and location information.