An Chut Chut
CBD regulars may have tried to keep this one to themselves but the word is well and truly out that if you’re looking for authentic Vietnamese, don’t miss An Chut Chut.
Launched in 2016, the bustling hole-in-the-wall cafe knows how to keep it simple. Join the lunch time queue (don’t worry, it moves quickly!) and choose from the daily seasonal menu written up on a blackboard each morning.
An Chut Chut is located in the colourful Arts Precinct so you’ll have a choice of sitting at shaded outdoor tables, or lounging on the grass in the sun.
What's on offer:
- You'll find a mix of staple Vietnamese lunch favourites, along with daily new tastes like streetfood Tre wrapped in guava leaves.
- The Vermicelli Noodle Salad bowl is always a winner, with your choice of proteins.
- The crispy Salmon Pancake is a delicious interactive dining experience served with an array of fresh salad vegies.
- Loaded, flavoursome Banh Mi are served up daily, with varied meat options each day. If you see the meatball option on the menu - say yes!
- Vegans are well looked after, there's always several options on the menu.
- Thirsty? Ask for a fresh tropical juice.