One of the OG venues on the small bar scene, Dagwood has a quirky menu and awesome vibe (helloooo noods and bao buns). The always eclectic Dagwood Bar and Kitchen pairs their tap beers and cocktails with a to-die-for menu of Asian fusion and Latin American street food bites – think Korean Fried Chicken Bites, Carnita Pork Bao Buns, House Made Dumplings, Muchos Nachos and Sticky Garlic Edamame. Pooches are permitted in the outdoor seating area. The staff have assured us that four-legged clients take preference over two-legged, soz.
What's on offer:
- A range of shareable plates designed to be mixed and matched and enjoyed with friends
- Everything from the humble burger to tacos, dumplings and mouth-watering bao buns
- Their drinks menu is fun, fresh, and delicious, priding themselves on house-infused tequilas
- Don't miss their weekly Bottomless Brunch events, with different drink and food specials each week
- They are dog friendly, so the perfect spot for an easy lunch and fun in the sun