A visit to Wollongong is not complete without a cocktail on the rooftop at sunset at Humber Bar. In 2014, a multi-million dollar renovation transformed the distinctive Hillman Humber building (now over 80 years old) it into a unique three-level venue, housing the iconic rooftop bar, mid-level cocktail lounge and ground floor eatery.
What's on offer:
- Under the sun, or under the stars, you'll never want to leave the rooftop bar thanks to the chic decor, order-from-your-table cocktails, and menu of tasty share plates, burgers and tapas.
- Feel the cold? Don't worry - warm heaters will keep you toasty on the rooftop year round.
- Wednesday nights are a winner - with $1 dumplings and $12 martinis on offer!
- The first floor art-deco cocktail bar oozes glamour, and is the perfect location for a group booking or intimate function.
- The ground floor cafe serves up brekkie and lunch seven days a week.
Cafe: Mon-Fri 8am-3pm
Bar: Wed-Fri 3pm-Late