Tramps the Store
The name ‘Tramps’ is synonymous with menswear, and style in the Illawarra. Michael Corban opened the first Tramps store in 1973. Inspired by the Tramp Club in London, Corban set out to create a store that would exemplify the height of style, fashion and class.
Four locations and 45 years of trading later, Michael and business partner Helen Atelj now operate a 500 sq. metre menswear hub in the heart of Crown St Mall with a huge range of formal, business and casual clothing.
Helen has used their lockdown slowdown wisely – committing to building and launching an online store with a huge inventory. As of September 2021 all your favourite brands are now available to shop online!
What's on offer:
- Suits for days! Fitted, custom made, casual, Tramps has a suit for everyone.
- Bridal specialists: Book a consultation and find the perfect look for your groom and groomsmen, with every detail considered right down to the socks.
- Suit packages: Options for all budgets, with packages starting at just $199.
- Big & Tall ranges: Tramps suits are designed with longer lengths on the body and arms, available in sizes up to 5XL and 52L.
- Athleisure Brands: Lift your weekend game with Boss, Tommy Hilfiger, Industrie and Lacoste.
- Accessories: There’s a world of options to choose from in ties, shirts, socks, shoes and more!