Wollongong Art Gallery
Wollongong Art Gallery is one of the largest regional art museums in Australia. Officially opened in 1978, the Gallery has an important collection of Australian, Aboriginal and Asian art, now housing almost 3000 works.
- Entry to the gallery is FREE.
- The diverse gallery program includes exhibitions and events that highlight the unique energy and creativity of the Illawarra region.
- Explore the permanent collections spanning from Neolithic pots in the Mann-Tatlow Collection of Asian Art, to Colonial and Early Australian Art from 1831, Indigenous Art from 1950 and Contemporary Art from 1960.
- The Gallery also offers artist workshops and talks.
- Keep up to date with current and upcoming exhibitions, workshops and events via the website, or WAG Facebook page.