Cult favourite Kneading Ruby launched with a bang in Jan 2016, and has been packed to the rafters with hungry punters ever since.
Kneading Ruby is a modern take on a pizzeria, featuring rustic Italian dishes and traditional wood-fire pizza made with fresh, locally sourced produce. All plates are designed to be shared.
What's on offer:
- Don’t miss the melt-in-the-mouth freshly made gnocchi
- Pizza is available for both eat-in and take-away purchase. Be warned, once you try it, you’ll be hooked!
- Dining in a group? Lucky you! You can experience it all with the $40 or $50 per head set menus which include seafood, pizza, roast vegies, antipasto and salad share plates.
- The drinks list is just as impressive. You’ll find an extensive wine and cocktail selection complimenting the flavours of the menu.
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available.