Red Square is a cosy but full-of-personality hot spot on the Wollongong small bar scene. Owned and run by local legend Mick Bolt (the co-founder behind Juniper Bar, Stingray, Five Islands Brewery, Metro, Brasserie and Pig Dog to name a few!), Red Square is Australia’s largest vodka infusion bar. Seriously.
Not to be outdone by the veritable rainbow of vodkas, there’s also all-day cafe style dining, live music, and cosy interiors on the list.
What's on offer:
- When we say it's Australia's largest vodka infusion bar, we really mean it! There are 175 infusions on offer - with a rainbow of flavours that includes Redskin, Skittles, Fairy Floss, Green Frogs, Blue Clouds and Starburst Grape!
- Snack on tapas-style treats and quirky delicacies, or a mix-and-match share style platter with friends.
- Not so big on the vodka? There's also local brews on tap, plus an impressive wine list.
- Enjoy free live music Thurs, Fri and Saturdays.
- Red Square is perfect for parties with two private function spaces available.